Breastfeeding is a wonderful and natural method of feeding your baby and building a special bond with your baby. For those mums who can and choose to do so, whilst a beautiful experience, it can be demanding on your body and place great strain on you neck, back and shoulders, if you are not properly supported.
You will often feed your new born baby every 2-4 hours every day, for many months and maybe a couple of years, so it is important that you are comfortable to enjoy this wonderful bonding experience.
Our babyhood nursing pillow is:
- Ergonomically designed to suit a woman’s body shape so they fit firmly around your waist comfortably, reducing slippage and flopping – which is what happens with large oversized pillows which have no ergo design
- Optimally designed and contoured to the perfect height to support baby’s mouth to your nipple – so no bending your neck and back for the perfect latch
- Versatile as they can be used not only for breast feeding and nursing for mum but for bub’s tummy time, which is recommended by pediatricians
- Safer as it is made from breathe eze fibre which is firm, dust mite resistant, anti allergenic, and best of all breathable so much safer for your precious baby
- Supportive as it is contoured for baby as bub learns to sit with the extra support from the support pad
- Assists digestion as it lifts baby’s head above their tummy
- Comfortable as a perfect neck cushion for quick nap as a post or pre pregnancy pillow
- Convenient as it is fully machine washable and the covers also zip off for washing – unlike most pillows that are not washable – eeewww!
- Cleverly designed in consultation with lactation consultants and real mums– so no silly shapes or back straps that make feeding uncomfortable and force mums to sit without back support for hours
- Ready to go with you anywhere with a convenient carry bag so pack it in your maternity bag ready for the hospital
Don’t settle for the imitations, look for the original babyhood nursing pillow – you will love it like thousands of other mums have.
We recommend the range of babyhood feeding glider chairs and matching ottomans which are designed to be used with the babyhood nursing pillows for the optimal nursing experience.