A compact cot that is packed with all the great features of a large cot including single hand dropside, 2 level base adjustment, teething rails, 4 lockable castors and made from clear A grade New Zealand plantation timber to be tough and durable. No need to compromise with a compact cot that ticks all the boxes in a classic curve shape.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- Beautifully stylish in your nursery with a classic shape
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no more heavy bending
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet to cot
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet but seriously great for keeping your cot looking like new
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheels
- Super compact for small spaces, early learning centres, grandma’s house or your holiday home
- Great value for money
- Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
- Available in rimu
||compact 2 in 1 Cot
||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 28kg
||100 x 60 x 10 cm
||104cm x 68cm x 17cm
||95cm H x 105cm L x 66cm W
||Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
All products are covered by a specific warranty. Please refer to your product instruction manual for details of the warranty relating to the product. Alternatively please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Timber is a natural product; that is part of its beauty, so a colour variation, knots in the timber and grain pattern are both natural and to be expected. We do not colour match timber during fabrication as the waste from such practices would be environmentally irresponsible, so you will see some variations in your products. We believe this is what makes our timber products naturally beautiful. These variations are unavoidable as timber is seasonal and will vary between season, including the way in which the paint appears on different surfaces. These variations will not be considered manufacturing faults or defects under our warranty.