The unique Grow With Me Classic Cot is the ultimate in design and innovation giving parents flexibility to transform their cot to last from birth to adulthood, stylishly and safely for you and baby.
- True value for money as it converts from bassinet to cot to toddler bed to day bed and finally to a full size double bed. All the conversion kits included so excellent value for money.
- Best of all it grows with your bub and still offers babyhood’s famous single hand internal dropside – which is ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips as no heavy bending.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- Beautifully stylish with a classic curve shape that will always be a special statement of style, in your nursery
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
|Assembled Dimension||Cot – W77 x L154 x H144cm (including castors)|
|Carton 1||W100 x L152 x H15cm|
|Carton 2||W15 x L207 x H20cm|
|Carton 3||W83 x L105 x H20cm|
|Recommended Mattress Size||1250mm * 700mm * 100mm|
|Age Range||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 24kg as tested in accordance with the Australian Standard.
|Standards Testing||AS/NZS 2172:2003 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us – Click Here|
Please note that whilst the Australian Standard only tests up to 24kg our cot bases will hold a more substantial weight, when used correctly.
Safe Sleeping Practices
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parent’s right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
- flat mattress
- firm mattress
- on their back
- no excessive bedding or loose toys
If you have questions about how to use our products please call us or email us, we are always happy to guide you to create a safe environment for your baby using our products.