The unique Grow With Me Classic Cot is the ultimate in design and innovation giving parents flexibility to transform their cot to last from birth to adulthood, stylishly and safely for you and baby.
- True value for money as it converts from bassinet to cot to toddler bed to day bed and finally to a full size double bed. All the conversion kits included so excellent value for money.
- Best of all it grows with your bub and still offers babyhood’s famous single hand internal dropside – which is ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips as no heavy bending.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- Beautifully stylish with a classic curve shape that will always be a special statement of style, in your nursery
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheel
- Complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
- Available in white
||6 in 1
||New Born to Teens
||Cot 1295mm x 695mm x 100mm | Double Bed 1380mm x 1880mm
||Carton 1 – 100cm x 152cm x 15cm Weight – 26.5 kg
Carton 2 – 207cm x 15cm x 20cm Weight – 18 kg
Carton 3- 105cm x 83cm x20 cm Weight – 4 kg
||144cm x 77cm x 155cm height without castors
||English Oak, White
||Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010
All products are covered by a specific warranty. Please refer to your product instruction manual for details of the warranty relating to the product. Alternatively please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Timber is a natural product; that is part of its beauty, so a colour variation, knots in the timber and grain pattern are both natural and to be expected. We do not colour match timber during fabrication as the waste from such practices would be environmentally irresponsible, so you will see some variations in your products. We believe this is what makes our timber products naturally beautiful. These variations are unavoidable as timber is seasonal and will vary between season, including the way in which the paint appears on different surfaces. These variations will not be considered manufacturing faults or defects under our warranty.