Parenting is full of choices, but starting smart and safely from the start is a no brainer. That’s why we’ve upgraded our beloved PIPA capsule + base to be even more versatile than before.Introducing the PIPA klik. All the little luxe extras and premium protection of our original PIPA that you love—with an upgraded swift and even more secure install system thanks to its rigid ISOFIX.A better capsule for you and your brood– so you can (all) enjoy the ride.
Australia’s first and only rigid ISOFIX capsule
- side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- installs to car in less than five seconds
- colored indicators on the rigid ISOFIX minimize user error
- steel latches strong and securely connect the base to the car seat
- dual bubble level indicators confirm correct angle
- option to install with a vehicle seat belt
- easy base release buttons make switching between vehicle’s a snap
- multi position base to accommodate various vehicle seat angle
- vehicle seat belt lock off
- heavy duty shell is super resilient yet ultra lightweight
- comfy infant insert is removable for growing babies
- removable, full coverage two position & protective UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- two crutch positions and three shoulder positions to accommodate growing babies
- complies with as/nzs standard
- included with purchase | PIPA klik + base
Crash Protect A new option for that extra peace of mind is Crash Protect. In the event of an accident where your seat is deemed not safe for use we will over you a replacement seat at 50% of the RRP.
What is iSofix?
iSofix is an installation method used to install child restraints in motor vehicles.
Under AS/NZS 1754, there are two types of iSofix installation systems legally able to be sold and used in Australia, being Rigid Connectors or Flexible Connectors. These connectors are designed to connect to 2 iSofix Anchorage points located at the bottom of a vehicle’s rear seats. The iSofix systems are designed to simplify the installation process for carers, therefore reducing the risk of incorrect installation of child restraints and reducing the risk of injury to infants or children in the event of an accident.
The New 2017 model Nuna Pipa Klik is the first Rigid iSofix Infant Capsule to be released in Australia.
Why Rigid Connectors?
The Rigid Connectors allow for:
- a more secure and firm installation in the car. The colour based locking indicators will go green once the base is correctly locked into place. Coupled with the anchor strap the child restraint will be securely installed and provide greater safety for infants.
- a faster installation making a transfer from vehicles easier for busy carers.
- a more error free option when using iSofix to install a child restraint, as there are no additional adjustments required when connecting to the anchorage points. Unlike the flexible iSofix Connectors that require users to adjust strap lengths which in some cases may not tighten sufficiently. The Nuna Pipa Klik Rigid Connectors will indicate green when correctly locked into place giving parents and carers peace of mind.
If you require more information about real iSofix, contact us.