An innovative nursery collection inspired by the rich diversity and bold shapes of the African jungle environment. Stylish from any angle; the Zimbali Cot is unlike traditional cots, with its bold and innovative panel ends to bring that special something to your baby’s nursery.
- Clear grade New Zealand pine for extra strength and the true beauty of real timber
- Smooth single hand drop side for easy access for you
- Factory fitted discreet BPA Free teething rails for those little biters
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Toddler rail and kit included for a toddler bed conversion
- Optional extra: Tidy drawer
- Complies with AS/NZS 2172:2003 Amdt 1:2006
- Great colour options available in espresso and white
|Cot Type||3 in 1 Cot|
|Age Range||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted|
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 28kg
|Mattress Size||1295mm * 695mm * 100mm|
|Carton Dimension||136cm * 75cm * 14cm | 112cm * 84cm * 14cm|
|Assembled Dimension||140cm * 74cm * 110cm|
|Standards||Complies with AS/NZS 2172:2003 Amdt 1:2006|
All products are covered by a specific warranty. Please refer to your product instruction manual for details of the warranty relating to the product. Alternatively please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Timber is a natural product; that is part of its beauty, so a colour variation, knots in the timber and grain pattern are both natural and to be expected. We do not colour match timber during fabrication as the waste from such practices would be environmentally irresponsible, so you will see some variations in your products. We believe this is what makes our timber products naturally beautiful. These variations are unavoidable as timber is seasonal and will vary between season, including the way in which the paint appears on different surfaces. These variations will not be considered manufacturing faults or defects under our warranty.