Our Privacy Commitment
Bobby Bebe Pty Ltd and its associated entities are committed to complying with all applicable privacy laws.
This policy outlines:
- the kinds of personal information we collect and hold;
- how we collect and hold such information;
- the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information;
- our sharing of your personal information overseas, mainly as part of our IT systems
- your right to seek access and correction of your personal information; and
- how you may contact us about privacy matters.
What kinds of personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information that is reasonably necessary for our functions and activities.
We collect personal information that we request from you, or that you or a third party otherwise provide to us.
The kinds of personal information we may collect include:
- your personal details such as your name, addresses, email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, marital status, family details and identification documents;
- your interests, hobbies, preferences, testimonials, opinions and shopping habits, including what, how and when you buy from us or have expressed an interest in buying from us;
- photos of you and your family that you post on our website or our social media pages;
- limited health information, such as whether you or a family member is pregnant, or has recently given birth, allergies or health concerns; and
- information related to your shopping habits, and use of our online services, such as device identifiers (IP address), location data, dates, times, file metadata, referring website, data entered and user activity (such as links clicked).
How do we collect and hold personal information?
We will usually collect personal information directly from you. For example, we may collect your personal information when:
- you register with us,
- you communicate with us,
- you enter one of our competitions or promotions;
- you provide a review or testimonial or participate in a survey;
- you deal with us in other ways involving the need for personal information to be provided.
We may sometimes collect your personal information other than directly from you. For example, this may occur when we receive personal information from other companies who, in common with us, have a relationship with you.
We may also collect personal information about you by accessing data from other sources and then analysing that data together with the information we hold about you in order to learn more about your likely preferences and interests. If you visit our website, social media pages or mobile applications or click on advertisements on the online media of other companies, we may collect information about you using technology that is not apparent to you, including by using “cookies”.
Why do we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information:
- to provide services and products to you, and improve on our service and product offering;
- to learn of your preferences so that we may promote goods and services to you in a way which may be of interest to you. This includes the products and services of our other trusted partners who offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- to assist in investigating and resolving your complaints and enquiries;
- to inform you of important information regarding the safety of any products or services you have obtained from us and our associated partners;
- to manage any claim, you make against us;
- for any other purpose you have consented to; and
- for any other purpose required or permitted by law.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our related entities, and any potential third-party business;
- professional advisers (such as lawyers, accountants or auditors) and insurers;
- payment systems operators and financial institutions;
- third party service providers that assist us in performing our functions and activities (e.g. providers of communication (e-mail) or data storage services and IT support services;
- organisations authorised by us to conduct promotional, research or marketing activities;
- third parties to whom you have requested we disclose your information; and
- any other person as required or permitted by law.
When you provide your personal details, you consent to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. From time to time, we may contact you with information about products and services offered by us and our related entities and our business partners or affiliates, which we think may be of interest to you.
You may unsubscribe from our direct marketing communications. If you do not wish to be contacted for direct marketing purposes, please contact us. Click Here
Anonymised or aggregated data
We may anonymise and aggregate your personal information. We may use and disclose the anonymous data to determine preferences and shopping patterns. We share this anonymised data with our trusted partners to assist them in marketing products and services to you that are likely to be relevant to your interests and preferences.
Security of your personal information
We generally store your personal information in computer systems. Our computer systems are operated by us or by our services providers (for example, software or data centre providers). We have an information and security policy and information security requirements aimed at managing the risks of unauthorised access to, and loss, misuse or wrongful alteration or disclosure of, personal information. However, you acknowledge that the security of personal information transmitted over the internet cannot be guaranteed and that you do so at your own risk.
How can you access or correct your personal information?
You can request access to the personal information we hold about you at any time, and we will provide you with that information unless we are prohibited by law from giving it to you or permitted by law not to provide it.
You will not be charged for requesting access to your information, although we might charge the reasonable cost of processing your request, including photocopying, administration and postage. We will advise you of any fee payable before we process your request.
You can also ask us to correct the personal information we hold about you. We will ordinarily comply with such a request. If we do not, then we will notify you of our refusal, together with reasons for the refusal and your right to complain about our refusal.