Placing an Order
- Please choose carefully. Due to the nature of the products we sell, we do not offer refunds or exchanges, subject to the Australian Consumer Law. This includes (but is not limited too) where you have changed your mind, the product is not suitable for you, you made a wrong selection, you measured incorrectly, you did not read or look at the product description, have bought the product twice or more, the product is not compatible with your existing products, you have been gifted a product similar or the same, the freight company is delayed in delivery or you found the goods cheaper or on sale elsewhere or through us, at any time.
- We recommend you carefully review any proposed orders before proceeding with your order, as orders cannot be cancelled once accepted and processed.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if the item is not stock or is unable to be supplied for any reason.
- The cost of the freight and handling is determined by the freight company and is calculated at checkout. You can view your estimated freight cost by inserting the items you are looking to purchase and your address in the freight estimator.
- We use 3rd party payment processing, these providers have transaction fees which are payable. They are not negotiable nor are they refundable. These charges are fixed and provided by the service providers such as Paypal, Zip Money & Afterpay.
- Promotional coupons and discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon codes, discounts or already discounted prices. Any differences will be charged additional to the order. Our team will contact you to arrange payment of the difference.
- If you have any queries about the progress of your order, please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote your order number and date of purchase in your email and subject heading. If your order has been dispatched and you require information about the delivery times, please trace the tracking number provided to you by the freight company.
- We work with a number of partners to support our customers with great discounts, bonus gifts and promotions. From time to time, we may share limited contact information to enable these offers to be sent to you.
Out of Stock Items
- We take the time to regularly update our website with products not in stock and provide you with an estimated time of arrival (ETA), as a guide to when the product is expected into Australia. These ETAs may change. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the ETA, as these factors are not in our control so if you require a product urgently or within a specified time frame, we recommend you purchase an alternative product that is in stock – as we do not wish you to be disappointed if the product is delayed. This is unfortunately part of the current supply challenges experienced worldwide and we are not exempt.
- Refunds cannot be provided on products that are on back order, if you are not able to wait for the arrival of the product.
Click & Collect
- You can also click and collect from our Brisbane showroom (at 132 Compton Road Underwood) during business hours (Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm). We are not open on week ends or public holidays.
- You will receive an email from our team, when your order is ready for collection. Please check your junk mail.
- If you select Click and Collect when placing your order and are unable to collect your order, please contact our customer service team and they will advise you of the freight cost to deliver the item to you. We do not offer refunds for orders, if you do not wish to proceed with collection or delivery. It is your responsibility to place your order correctly.