Dispatch and Delivery Times
We use independent freight companies to manage our customer deliveries. We our best to select reputable Australian companies that offer efficient and effective deliveries of our beautiful products.
The cost of the freight and handling is determined by the freight company and is calculated at checkout. You can view your estimated freight cost by inserting the items you are looking to purchase and your address in the freight estimator.
Delivery times will depend upon your location and the time of year. You will be sent a tracking number to track your delivery with the third-party freight company. Please check your junk mail.
All orders will have An Authority To Leave (ATL) if you are not home for your delivery. However if you live in an apartment or your location is such that the goods cannot be left then goods will be returned to the depot for you to arrange either collection from the depot or re-delivery. Re-delivery fees will charged to you prior to re-delivery of goods.
Estimate delivery to:
- Brisbane is approximately 3-4 business days of receipt of your payment in cleared funds
- Sydney is approximately 4-6 business days of receipt of your payment in cleared funds.
- Melbourne is approximately 5-7 business days of receipt of your payment in cleared funds.
- Adelaide is approximately 6-8 business days of receipt of your payment in cleared funds.
- Perth is approximately 10-14 business days of receipt of your payment in cleared funds.
- Hobart is approximately 10-14 business days of receipt of your payment in cleared funds.
These dispatch times may vary and are an estimate only.
Important Delivery Information
You must check your order to ensure it has been delivered in good condition, prior to signing for the delivery. This is important to ensure you receive your goods in good condition.
If your goods are received damaged, please immediately :
- Note it on the delivery note that it was received damaged;
- Tell the delivery driver it is damaged; and
- Contact us immediately and tell us, so we can resolve it on your behalf, with the freight company.
If you do not do so, your freight insurance will be void and the damage will not be covered under warranty. Your freight insurance is only valid for 5 business days from receipt of your delivery.
Click & Collect
You can also click and collect from our Brisbane showroom (at 132 Compton Road Underwood) during business hours (Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm). We are not open on week ends or public holidays.
You will received an email from our team, when your order is ready for collection. Please check your junk mail.
Out of Stock Items
If an item is out of stock, an estimated time of arrival (ETA) maybe up to 12 weeks. We will contact you asap by phone or email and tell if an item you have ordered is out of stock and tell you the ETA.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, we do not offer refunds or exchanges where you have changed your mind, made a wrong selection or found the goods cheaper elsewhere or on sale/promotion through us at any time.
The reason we do not offer refunds in this instance is that we are unable to resell the product, as new. We trust that you understand that for safety and hygiene reasons, you would not want to receive a product for your baby that has been potentially used previously.