A more sustainable and affordable nappy disposal system has now arrived.
Our babyhood Nappy Bin is effective with an innovative double seal system to significantly reduce the less than pleasant smells that omit from your baby’s nappy. It is simple to use with a single touch to open and simply drop your nappy in. 11-metre bin liner used with the system which reduces the waste of individual bags piled in the landfill, as each bin liner change can hold up to 40 soiled nappies (each 11m bin liner can hold up to 440 nappies).
The Nappy Bin is made from ABS plastic which is durable, easy to clean and does not absorb odours. It is hygienic to use as it has a safer built-in cutting mechanism to remove the plastic bags and keep your hands clean. It is lockable so it helps to keep the curious little toddlers away. Best of all it is affordable for your long term use, as the bin liners are more economical.
Unlike other nappy disposal systems, our Nappy Bin has built-in deodoriser container so you can pop in your favourite odour fighting deodoriser, like baking soda to absorb the unpleasant odours.
Make your nappy change time easier and more environmentally friendly with a babyhood Nappy Bin.
- Innovative double seal system that provides an effective barrier to minimise the smell of dirty nappies
- Simple to use system with one hand touch
- Constructed of durable, hygienic, odour-resistant ABS plastic reducing the nasty smells
- Locking lid to deter curious little toddlers
- Safer and more hygienic cutting mechanism built inside the nappy bin
- Built-in deodoriser container to fill your favourite odour fighting deodoriser
- Each bin liner holds up to 40 nappies so more environmentally friendly
- Bonus bin liner refill with your purchase
- Economical bin liner refills for your continued use sold separately
- Stylish so it fits in any space in your home or office, discreetly
- Perfect for early learning and daycare centres, at home with bub or light adult incontinence
- Includes: 1x Bin and bonus 1x Refill Bin Liner