Our Australian designed Breathe Eze Organic Cosy Crib is the perfect sleeping pod for safe sleeping for your baby in their cot, next to you or out and about.
The Breathe Eze firm fibre construction provides your baby with a secure, safe and allergy resistant environment to cuddle and sleep. Used together with the babyhood Sleep Positioner, this sleep system will provide you with the confidence to also have a good night’s sleep. (The babyhood Sleep Positioner is sold separately.)
Designed over 20 years ago and tried and tested by thousands of parents and their bubs, globally. Whilst recently, there are a few sleeping nests being introduced to the market, our much loved Breathe Eze Cosy Crib is unique because it is safer for your baby.
Why is our Breathe Eze Organic Cosy Crib safe?
The babyhood Breathe Eze Organic Cosy Crib has features and is designed differently to many of the sleeping pods in the market. We have been manufacturing and sharing our Cosy Cribs with Aussie parents for almost 20 years now. We also now sell them globally for parents who want a safer option for a sleeping pod for their baby.
The reasons why?
Our Breathe Eze Organic Cosy Cribs are:
- made from breathable cotton fabrics allow for continuous air flow through the pod
- made from organic cotton fabrics which are certified by internationally recognised GOTS certification test facility – read more about the benefits of organic below
- the inner core is made from breathable fibre which is a heat bonded polyester fibre which allows for air flow and is allergy and dust mite resistant (NO foam is used in the construction of our cosy cribs as we do not believe it is safe for your baby. Foam contains hazardous chemicals, it is not breathable and not washable)
- fully washable so it is more hygienic for your baby
- tight fitting fabric covers so no loose or excessive fabric reducing the risk of entrapment – take the “pinch test” today on a whole range of sleeping pods and immediately you will see why ours is safer with no excessive bedding
- firm fibre so the mattress is not soft and squishy. This reduces the risk of suffocation if baby rolls into the mattress. The mattress complies with AS/NZS 8811.1:2013 Methods of testing infant products – Sleep Surfaces – Test for firmness so you know it is safe for your baby
- there are no ties or clips or any attachments that your baby can be entrapped in which may cause a strangulation hazard
These features are unlike any other baby nests that have recently been introduced into the market, so take the pinch test today to see why ours are safer.
We are the original Australian designed sleeping pod – tried and tested by Aussie parents for almost 20 years – so you can feel more confident using our Cosy Crib for your baby.
What is Organic Cotton?
The term ‘organic’ refers farming and production methods that are managed in accordance with organic standards (Source: Australian Certified Organic, 2014) and is grown using seeds that are not genetically modified. Organic cotton is grown without the use of synthetic chemicals like artificial fertilisers, pesticides and agrochemicals.
Why Buy Organic?
It is better for your baby’s delicate skin as it reduces their exposure to agrochemicals and insecticides as it is a cleaner fibre. It is better for our environment as organic cotton reduces chemical run off through our water ways and through the soil.
What is GOTS?
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- GOTS certified 100% organic cotton cover
- Breathe Eze fibre mattress for added safety and better durability during washing
- Firm and supportive Breathe Eze fibre
- No excessive fabric or covers
- Ideal for use with a babyhood sleep positioner to create the “babyhood Breathe Eze Sleep System”
- Dust mite resistant
- No toxic chemicals like formaldehyde
- Machine washable as per the washing instructions ( Wash noodle with cover and do not open the zipper or remove the insert – this zipper is for manufacturing purposes only to get a nice tight fit!)
- The mattress on our cosy cribs complies with AS/NZS 8811.1:2013 Methods of testing infant products – Sleep Surfaces – Test for firmness.
We recommend that consumers use the cosy cribs in accordance with safe sleep practices including:
- laying your baby on their back to sleep
- dressing baby in appropriate sleeping bag or romper that does not overheat them so blankets, quilts or other sheets are not necessary (if you would like to use bedding we recommend parents ensure they are secured firmly so they do not create an entrapment for baby)
- ensuring baby is in a well-ventilated room and placed on a safe flat surface away from hazards like cords, heaters etc
- washing and rotating the mattress to ensure it remains firm
- if you lay baby next to you (whether in bed or on the couch) we recommend full parental supervision as co sleeping with your baby is not recommend by the experts as accidents can happen.
- Delicate hand or gentle machine wash in cold water only. Hot or warm water may shrink the cotton.
- Wash separately so your colours don’t run.
- Do NOT remove the covers or open the zipper.
- Line dry flat in shade only.
- Do NOT tumble dry.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Rotate mattress regularly to maintain a nice firm mattress pad.
|Assembled Dimension||W50cm x L83cm x H18cm|
|Packaged Dimensions||W50cm x L83cm x H18cm|
|Internal Dimensions||W27cm x L63cm x H10cm|
|Age Range||From Birth|
|Colours||Tic Tac Toe | White Leaf | Grey Leaf | Vintage Floral|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us – Click Here|