Our focus has always been to create safer sleep spaces for babies. We have always been concerned about traditional mattress protectors that comprise breathability and feel awful to sleep on as they feel like sleeping on a plastic bag.
So now we have revolutionised the sleeping space by creating a safer mattress protector for your baby’s mattress that is amazingly luxurious for your baby to sleep on, in a flat sheet design.
Our Breathe Eze Waterproof Sheet is reversible with a plush grey textile on one side and a white textile on the other, so you can use it on either side as the water protection layer is built into the core of this technologically advanced textile.
Available in 2 sizes Small 38cm x 84cm and Large 70cm x 110cm
- Water resistant
- Luxurious to touch
- Easy to slip under your baby at bedtime
- Easy to remove when wet and wash
- Compact for travelling
- Available in 2 sizes
- Small – 38cm x 84cm suitable for bassinets and cradles – including the babyhood Classic Bassinet Range, Timber Cradle Range and Co Sleeper
- Large – 70cm x 110cm suitable for cots and portable cots – including all babyhood Cots and Porta Cots
How to Use
We recommend that parents position the sheet below a baby’s shoulders on the sleep surface (either over or under the fitted sheet) and wrap the sides of the sheet around the mattress to ensure they are secured under the mattress.
- Wash separately
- Cold hand or gentle machine wash using gentle liquid detergent
- Do not rub, soak or wring
- Do not bleach
- Line dry in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Safe Sleeping Practices
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parent’s right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
- flat mattress
- firm mattress
- on their back
- no excessive bedding or loose toys
If you have questions about how to use our products please call us or email us, we are always happy to guide you to create a safe environment for your baby using our products.