Classic Curve Cot
If you are looking for a classically beautiful cot, packed with great features at a hot price, look no further – the babyhood Classic Curve has the famous babyhood smooth single hand internal dropside – so no heavy bending and trying to stretch across the length of the cot – so it is better for your back, clear A grade New Zealand plantation timber, 2 level base adjustment and lots of great features in a large cot at a fantastic price. Now you don’t have to settle for cheap quality cots from no named brands – something special and something safe, at a price that will keep you smiling.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- A classic style that will not date and will always ensure you and your baby’s nursery are always on trend
- Stylish for your baby boy or girl’s nursery as it very gender neutral.
- Ergonomically designed to save your back with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal drop side
- Grows with your child, as the base levels adjust from bassinet, to cot and to toddler bed
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet but seriously great for keeping your cot looking like new
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheels.
- Great value for money
- Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
- This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standards noted above.
- Great colour options: white and english oak
Breathe Eze Cot Mattress
Did you know that your baby will spend up to 80% of their first year sleeping?
The babyhood Breathe Eze Mattress is designed to provide your baby with optimum support for their delicate body and great breathability through the 100% breathable fabrics keeping your baby comfortable and safe, in a firmer mattress.
- Firm and supportive
- Breathe Eze bonded fibre pad
- 100% cotton fabric
- Allergy and dust mite resistant
- Anti microbial
- Removable cover for washing
- Available in cot, cradle, bassinet and custom made to suit most cot sizes for baby sleep spaces
What is Breathe Eze Padding and Wadding?
All babyhood padding and wadding is made using heat bonded polyester fibre. Polyester fibre is a great form of padding and provides a firm and elastic sleeping surface for your baby.
Did you know that over 12% of the population suffer from asthma and 40% from allergies, the babyhood Breathe EzeTM Mattress Range is a breath of fresh air for your newborn baby.
Our breathe eze fibre is made from polyester which is a non-toxic , non harmful and a low VOC product. Polyester fibres are strong and the size of our fibres are large, so they are non respirable and therefore prevent airborne fibre occurrence. This limits any chance of becoming a potential airborne pollutant and are therefore much better for your baby.
The breathe eze fibre is not only breathable for your baby but dust mite and allergy resistant and anti microbial also, which is so essential for your precious baby’s growing body.
There is no foam in our breathe eze fibre mattresses. We do not use foam in our breathe eze mattresses because we believe it is toxic for your baby as it omits fumes which may impact on your baby’s respiratory system. We also do not use foam as it is highly combustible and often requires the addition of formaldehyde and fire retardants. There are no fire retardants or formaldehyde in our mattresses as our breathe eze fibre is inherently flame retardant and does not flare up like other textiles.
Why heat bonding?
We use thermally bonded fibre as this process utilizes less chemicals and reduces your baby’s exposure to harsh chemicals used in other chemical and petroleum methods of bonding. So there are no binders, adhesives or blowing agents which may have significant health impacts over time.