If you are looking for a classically beautiful cot, packed with great features at a hot price, look no further – the babyhood Classic Curve has the famous babyhood smooth single hand internal dropside – so no heavy bending and trying to stretch across the length of the cot – so it is better for your back, clear A grade New Zealand plantation timber, 2 level base adjustment and lots of great features in a large cot at a fantastic price. Now you don’t have to settle for cheap quality cots from no named brands – something special and something safe, at a price that will keep you smiling.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- A classic style that will not date and will always ensure you and your baby’s nursery are always on trend
- Stylish for your baby boy or girl’s nursery as it very gender neutral.
- Ergonomically designed to save your back with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal drop side
- Grows with your child, as the base levels adjust from bassinet, to cot and to toddler bed
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet but seriously great for keeping your cot looking like new
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheels.
Tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute)
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
|Assembled Dimension||W78 x L138 x H107cm (includes castors)|
|Carton 1||W85 x L142 x H19cm|
|Recommended Mattress Size||1295mm * 690mm * 100mm|
|Age Range||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 24kg as tested in accordance with the Australian Standard.
|Standards Testing||AS/NZS 2172:2003 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us – Click Here|
Please note that whilst the Australian Standard only tests up to 24kg our cot bases will hold a more substantial weight, when used correctly.
Safe Sleeping Practices
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parent’s right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
- flat mattress
- firm mattress
- on their back
- no excessive bedding or loose toys
If you have questions about how to use our products please call us or email us, we are always happy to guide you to create a safe environment for your baby using our products.