Create a dreamy designer nursery that grows with your child with the Kaylula Mila Collection.
This contemporary Australian designed cot is not just good looking, but has all the extraordinary features like babyhood’s famous smooth single hand drop side – so no heavy bending for you.
This cubby house designed cot grows with your baby from birth to toddler, so it will last for years to come, with all the conversion accessories included – so it is great value for you and your family with a toddler bed that actually looks like a bed.
With fantastic features you need to help look after your growing child, simply and easily – including an adjustable base level, smooth single hand drop side, a two tone colour combination that will bring out the designer flair in every parent and best of all Kaylula’s famous clear panel to improve visibility for your precious baby.
What’s not to love?
- Sustainable with solid European beechwood struts and grade A New Zealand timber panels that will endure the most robust toddlers
- Designer style with a beautiful modern scandi inspired cubby house design
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no more heavy bending
- Clear panels for greater visibility for your precious bub
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot and toddler bed (with a bonus toddler rail to save you even more money) and a day bed and finishes as a sofa bed
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Two toned colour option of white and beech in one
- We do not recommend that children swing or hang from the overhead cubby house frame as they may fall and be injured
Tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute)
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
|Assembled Dimension||W80 x L150 x H165cm|
|Carton 1||W80 x L142 x H12cm|
|Carton 2||W80 x L123 x H117cm|
|Recommended Mattress Size||1295mm * 690mm * 100mm|
|Age Range||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted|
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 24kg
|Standards Testing||AS/NZS 2172:2003 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us – Click Here|
Safe Sleeping Practices
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parent’s right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
- flat mattress
- firm mattress
- on their back
- no excessive bedding or loose toys
If you have questions about how to use our products please call us or email us, we are always happy to guide you to create a safe environment for your baby using our products.