An oval chest unlike any other, that can be placed anywhere in your nursery (even in the middle) as its hand constructed oval shape is beautiful from all angles.
The 4 soft close drawers, are perfect storage for your baby’s delicate clothes. The discreet changing table on top has great ergonomics for your back, shoulders and neck as you are now better supported whilst changing your baby.
Not only will this perfect little piece sit beautifully in your child’s nursery but will continue to look stunning in any space in your house, as it does not look like a traditional change table.
- Sustainable European beech wood timber
- Generous baby change table on the top of the chest
- Safe and secure barrier to help with little wigglers
- Ideal ergonomic height for you to change your baby
- Storage in the 4 drawer design
- Soft close function to safe little and big fingers from a fast closing
- Anti finger entrapment handles
- Hand constructed in a curved shape to compliment the curveous lines of your Sova Cot or Riya Cot
- Optional quilted change mat with a towelling panel for those messy changers
|Assembled Dimension||W90 x L56 x H96cm|
|Carton 1||W92 x L58 x H100cm|
|Recommended Change Mat||Oval Change Mat – Click Here|
|Age Range||New Born to 24kg|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us – Click Here|
|Colour||White & Beech|
The Sova Chest must be purchased with an Organic Change Mat, so please ensure you add this to your cart.
The Sova Chest is a hand constructed piece of furniture. It is not machine made and constructed so it will have many natural imperfections which result from moulding and forming the the unique curved shape. These aren’t manufacturing faults but are natural resulting features of a real timber product and the hand construction of the chest. Every chest will be slightly different and each will have these imperfections including slight variations in the draw alignments as we need to curve the European beechwood timber to form the unique oval shape. This is the inherent beauty of a real timber oval chest. If you wish to remove the draws for any reason, please note the positioning of each draw as each draw is made for each position and are not interchangeable.