A majestic and truly regal nursery collection for your little prince or princess. A solid American styled high end curvaceous back panel is supported by a solid New Zealand timber – Clear Grade A Plantation, single hand dropside, which slides effortlessly to give you easy access to your baby, without any heavy bending or lifting – saving your back. Excellent value for money as it grows with your child, from bassinet, to cot, to toddler bed, day bed and sofa seat. Named after its namesake and our gorgeous girl, Amani, the Amani Sleigh Cot is a truly beautiful and majestic sleigh cot, unlike any other.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- Beautifully stylish in your nursery with a beautiful majestic sleigh shape
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside, so no more heavy bending
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot, toddler bed (with a bonus toddler rail to save you money) and sofa seat
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable castors
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
|Assembled Dimension||W78 x L150 x H116cm (includes castors)|
|Carton 1||W90 x L140 x H60cm|
|Carton 2||W115 x L135 x H9cm|
|Recommended Mattress Size||1295mm * 690mm * 100mm|
|Age Range||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted|
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 24kg
|Standards Testing||AS/NZS 2172:2003 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us – Click Here|
Safe Sleeping Practices
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parent’s right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
- flat mattress
- firm mattress
- on their back
- no excessive bedding or loose toys
If you have questions about how to use our products please call us or email us, we are always happy to guide you to create a safe environment for your baby using our products.