A majestic and truly regal nursery collection for your little prince or princess. A solid American styled high end curvaceous back panel is supported by a solid New Zealand timber – Clear Grade A Plantation, single hand dropside, which slides effortlessly to give you easy access to your baby, without any heavy bending or lifting – saving your back. Excellent value for money as it grows with your child, from bassinet, to cot, to toddler bed, day bed and sofa seat. Named after its namesake and our gorgeous girl, Amani, the Amani Sleigh Cot is a truly beautiful and majestic sleigh cot, unlike any other.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- Beautifully stylish in your nursery with a beautiful majestic sleigh shape
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside, so no more heavy bending
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot, toddler bed (with a bonus toddler rail to save you money) and sofa seat
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable castors
- Complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
- Choice magazine preferred
- Great Colour Options available in white , walnut or english oak
Breathe Eze Cot Mattress
Did you know that your baby will spend up to 80% of their first year sleeping?
The babyhood Breathe Eze Mattress is designed to provide your baby with optimum support for their delicate body and great breathability through the 100% breathable fabrics keeping your baby comfortable and safe, in a firmer mattress.
- Firm and supportive
- Breathe Eze bonded fibre pad
- 100% cotton fabric
- Allergy and dust mite resistant
- Anti microbial
- Removable cover for washing
- Available in cot, cradle, bassinet and custom made to suit most cot sizes for baby sleep spaces
What is Breathe Eze Padding and Wadding?
All babyhood padding and wadding is made using heat bonded polyester fibre. Polyester fibre is a great form of padding and provides a firm and elastic sleeping surface for your baby.
Did you know that over 12% of the population suffer from asthma and 40% from allergies, the babyhood Breathe EzeTM Mattress Range is a breath of fresh air for your newborn baby.
Our breathe eze fibre is made from polyester which is a non-toxic , non harmful and a low VOC product. Polyester fibres are strong and the size of our fibres are large, so they are non respirable and therefore prevent airborne fibre occurrence. This limits any chance of becoming a potential airborne pollutant and are therefore much better for your baby.
The breathe eze fibre is not only breathable for your baby but dust mite and allergy resistant and anti microbial also, which is so essential for your precious baby’s growing body.
There is no foam in our breathe eze fibre mattresses. We do not use foam in our breathe eze mattresses because we believe it is toxic for your baby as it omits fumes which may impact on your baby’s respiratory system. We also do not use foam as it is highly combustible and often requires the addition of formaldehyde and fire retardants. There are no fire retardants or formaldehyde in our mattresses as our breathe eze fibre is inherently flame retardant and does not flare up like other textiles.
Why heat bonding?
We use thermally bonded fibre as this process utilizes less chemicals and reduces your baby’s exposure to harsh chemicals used in other chemical and petroleum methods of bonding. So there are no binders, adhesives or blowing agents which may have significant health impacts over time.