For the ultimate modern parent who likes straight clean lines with a little accent detail in a quality finished real New Zealand timber cot. The Milano Cot makes a modern statement of quality in any nursery, at an affordable price.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- A modern style for a trendsetting family
- Stylish for your baby boy or girl’s nursery as it very gender neutral
- Ergonomically designed to save your back with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot and toddler bed
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheel
Tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute)
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
|Assembled Dimension||W78 x L150 x H106cm (includes castors)|
|Carton 1||W80 x L148 x H26cm|
|Recommended Mattress Size||1295mm * 690mm * 100mm|
|Age Range||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted|
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 24kg as tested in accordance with the Australian Standard.
|Standards Testing||AS/NZS 2172:2003 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us – Click Here|
Please note that whilst the Australian Standard only tests up to 24kg our cot bases will hold a more substantial weight, when used correctly.
Safe Sleeping Practices
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parent’s right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
- flat mattress
- firm mattress
- on their back
- no excessive bedding or loose toys
If you have questions about how to use our products please call us or email us, we are always happy to guide you to create a safe environment for your baby using our products.