For the ultimate modern parent who likes straight clean lines with a little accent detail in a quality finished real New Zealand timber cot. The Milano Cot makes a modern statement of quality in any nursery, at an affordable price.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- A modern style for a trendsetting family
- Stylish for your baby boy or girl’s nursery as it very gender neutral
- Ergonomically designed to save your back with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot and toddler bed
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheel
- Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
- This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standards noted above
- Available in White and Walnut.
||4 in 1 Cot with conversion to toddler bed
||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 28kg
||1295mm * 695mm * 100mm
||Carton 1 – 135cm * 72cm * 14cm | Carton 2 – 105cm * 76cm * 16cm
||145cm * 74cm * 105cm
|| White, Walnut
|| Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010
All products are covered by a specific warranty. Please refer to your product instruction manual for details of the warranty relating to the product. Alternatively please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Timber is a natural product; that is part of its beauty, so a colour variation, knots in the timber and grain pattern are both natural and to be expected. We do not colour match timber during fabrication as the waste from such practices would be environmentally irresponsible, so you will see some variations in your products. We believe this is what makes our timber products naturally beautiful. These variations are unavoidable as timber is seasonal and will vary between season, including the way in which the paint appears on different surfaces. These variations will not be considered manufacturing faults or defects under our warranty.