Create a dreamy designer nursery that grows with your child with the Kaylula Mila Collection.
This contemporary Australian designed cot is not just good looking, but has all the extraordinary features like babyhood’s famous smooth single hand drop side – so no heavy bending for you.
This cubby house designed cot grows with your baby from birth to toddler, so it will last for years to come, with all the conversion accessories included – so it is great value for you and your family with a toddler bed that actually looks like a bed.
With fantastic features you need to help look after your growing child, simply and easily – including an adjustable base level, smooth single hand drop side, a two tone colour combination that will bring out the designer flair in every parent and best of all Kaylula’s famous clear panel to improve visibility for your precious baby.
What’s not to love?
- Sustainable with solid European beechwood struts and grade A New Zealand timber panels that will endure the most robust toddlers
- Designer style with a beautiful modern scandi inspired cubby house design
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no more heavy bending
- Clear panels for greater visibility for your precious bub
- Grows with your child as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot and toddler bed (with a bonus toddler rail to save you even more money) and a day bed and finishes as a sofa bed
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Two toned colour option of white and beech in one
- Great value for money
- Recommended mattress size – 1295 * 690 * 100mm
- Complies with AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
- Assembled dimensions – 150 * 80 * 165cm
- Carton 1 – 142 * 80 * 12cm – 16kg
- Carton 2 – 123 * 80 * 17cm – 18kg
- We do not recommend that children swing or hang from the overhead cubby house frame as they may fall and be injured
Breathe Eze Cot Mattress
Did you know that your baby will spend up to 80% of their first year sleeping?
The babyhood Breathe Eze Mattress is designed to provide your baby with optimum support for their delicate body and great breathability through the 100% breathable fabrics keeping your baby comfortable and safe, in a firmer mattress.
- Firm and supportive
- Breathe Eze bonded fibre pad
- 100% cotton fabric
- Allergy and dust mite resistant
- Anti microbial
- Removable cover for washing
- Available in cot, cradle, bassinet and custom made to suit most cot sizes for baby sleep spaces
What is Breathe Eze Padding and Wadding?
All babyhood padding and wadding is made using heat bonded polyester fibre. Polyester fibre is a great form of padding and provides a firm and elastic sleeping surface for your baby.
Did you know that over 12% of the population suffer from asthma and 40% from allergies, the babyhood Breathe EzeTM Mattress Range is a breath of fresh air for your newborn baby.
Our breathe eze fibre is made from polyester which is a non-toxic , non harmful and a low VOC product. Polyester fibres are strong and the size of our fibres are large, so they are non respirable and therefore prevent airborne fibre occurrence. This limits any chance of becoming a potential airborne pollutant and are therefore much better for your baby.
The breathe eze fibre is not only breathable for your baby but dust mite and allergy resistant and anti microbial also, which is so essential for your precious baby’s growing body.
There is no foam in our breathe eze fibre mattresses. We do not use foam in our breathe eze mattresses because we believe it is toxic for your baby as it omits fumes which may impact on your baby’s respiratory system. We also do not use foam as it is highly combustible and often requires the addition of formaldehyde and fire retardants. There are no fire retardants or formaldehyde in our mattresses as our breathe eze fibre is inherently flame retardant and does not flare up like other textiles.
Why heat bonding?
We use thermally bonded fibre as this process utilizes less chemicals and reduces your baby’s exposure to harsh chemicals used in other chemical and petroleum methods of bonding. So there are no binders, adhesives or blowing agents which may have significant health impacts over time.