Georgia Sleigh Cot
Our most popular traditional sleigh cot just got even better, the Georgia Sleigh Cot Luxx is even more romantically curvaceous and now comes with a bonus toddler rail.
This clear A grade New Zealand plantation timber cot with its smooth single hand internal dropside and beautiful curves continues to be affordable for families, as it brings a classical romantic style to your baby’s nursery with all the comfort and features that mums and dads have loved for over a decade including a 2 level base adjustment for a bassinet level and cot level and BPA free teething rails to keep your baby’s cot beautiful for longer.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with real clear A grade NZ plantation timber
- Beautifully stylish in your nursery with a beautiful traditional sleigh shape for a perfect sleigh bed
- Ergonomically designed to be better for your back, shoulders and hips with babyhood’s famous smooth single hand internal dropside – so no more heavy bending
- Grows with your child – as the base levels adjust from bassinet, cot and toddler bed with a bonus toddler rail kit to save you money
- Safer for your baby with BPA free teething rails that are very discreet and will save your sleigh cot from the bite marks
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery with 4x lockable wheels
- Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 – Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
- This cot is tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute) to ensure that the cot is safe and meets with the Standards noted above
- Great colour options: white and English Oak
White arriving end December 2019
Breathe Eze Cot Mattress
Did you know that your baby will spend up to 80% of their first year sleeping?
The babyhood Breathe Eze Mattress is designed to provide your baby with optimum support for their delicate body and great breathability through the 100% breathable fabrics keeping your baby comfortable and safe, in a firmer mattress.
- Firm and supportive
- Breathe Eze bonded fibre pad
- 100% cotton fabric
- Allergy and dust mite resistant
- Anti microbial
- Removable cover for washing
- Available in cot, cradle, bassinet and custom made to suit most cot sizes for baby sleep spaces
What is Breathe Eze Padding and Wadding?
All babyhood padding and wadding is made using heat bonded polyester fibre. Polyester fibre is a great form of padding and provides a firm and elastic sleeping surface for your baby.
Did you know that over 12% of the population suffer from asthma and 40% from allergies, the babyhood Breathe EzeTM Mattress Range is a breath of fresh air for your newborn baby.
Our breathe eze fibre is made from polyester which is a non-toxic , non harmful and a low VOC product. Polyester fibres are strong and the size of our fibres are large, so they are non respirable and therefore prevent airborne fibre occurrence. This limits any chance of becoming a potential airborne pollutant and are therefore much better for your baby.
The breathe eze fibre is not only breathable for your baby but dust mite and allergy resistant and anti microbial also, which is so essential for your precious baby’s growing body.
There is no foam in our breathe eze fibre mattresses. We do not use foam in our breathe eze mattresses because we believe it is toxic for your baby as it omits fumes which may impact on your baby’s respiratory system. We also do not use foam as it is highly combustible and often requires the addition of formaldehyde and fire retardants. There are no fire retardants or formaldehyde in our mattresses as our breathe eze fibre is inherently flame retardant and does not flare up like other textiles.
Why heat bonding?
We use thermally bonded fibre as this process utilizes less chemicals and reduces your baby’s exposure to harsh chemicals used in other chemical and petroleum methods of bonding. So there are no binders, adhesives or blowing agents which may have significant health impacts over time.