A world first; the Kaylula Sova Cot Classic is a revolution in cot design and concept.
Versatile, as the cot evolves – so you have a lifetime of use as the cot grows with your little one from babyhood to adulthood. Starting from a Bassinet + Cot + Toddler Bed + Adult Table and Chairs Set + Playpen, all included.
Safe, as it is tested to the toughest Australian & European Standards by Furntech & SGS, who are renowned as the best independent testing facilities internationally.
Quality, using the highest grade European beach wood timber and certified organic textiles.
Now your baby can enjoy the ultimate nursery with the Kaylula Collection by babyhood.
- Better for you and your baby as it is sustainable with European Beechwood plantation timber which is stronger, stable and safer
- Grows with your child, starting from a Bassinet to a Cot to a Toddler Bed to an Adult Table and Chairs Set and finally a Playpen, all included with your purchase
- Perfect for co sleeping ‘safely’ with your newborn baby by your bed side in the circular bassinet
- Two level base adjustment for your growing baby
- Easy to manoeuvre around your nursery and up to your bedside with multiple lockable wheels
Tested by the highly regarded NATA accredited testing facility AFRDI (Australian Furnishing Research and Development Institute)
Tested to AS/NZS 2172:2003 and complies with AS/NZS 2172:2010 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots
|Assembled Dimension||Cot – W76 x L130 x H82cm (including castors)|
Bassinet – W76 x H82 (including castors)
|Carton 1||W57 x L79 x H42cm|
|Carton 2||W61 x L79 x H21cm|
|Recommended Mattress Size||1250mm * 700mm * 100mm|
|Age Range||Bassinet Level – New born to earlier of 6 months or when baby can sit up unassisted|
Cot/Toddler Level – up to 24kg
|Standards Testing||AS/NZS 2172:2003 Australian Standard for Domestic use Cots|
|Assembly Instructions||Please contact us – Click Here|
The Sova Cot Classic must be purchased with a Breathe Eze Mattress, so please ensure you add this to your cart. Click Here
Safe Sleeping Practices
When using a babyhood cot we recommend that you follow safe sleeping practices. Whilst we appreciate and respect a parent’s right to make the right choices for their family, there are guidelines recommended by the medical experts for safer sleeping for your babies because we all want happy and healthy bubs.
These guidelines include:
- flat mattress
- firm mattress
- on their back
- no excessive bedding or loose toys
If you have questions about how to use our products please call us or email us, we are always happy to guide you to create a safe environment for your baby using our products.